Tuesday, June 28, 2016

Friendship Star Baby Quilt

A change of pace for me!
As most of you know, I have spent the last 5 years working on Stampin Up, cards, scrapbooking, and other paper crafts. All of which I LOVE!
I have quit classes, for a while, to give myself some time for other things.
 I miss having class. I miss my friends and the fun I have visiting and creating with them.
However, I never seemed to have time work on other projects.

And so I am taking time to work on other awesome Creations!!!!

Some of the extra projects, came to me, when my Mother passed away.
I brought home her quilting machine and vowed to finish the few hundred of her unfinished quilts, and quilt blocks.
Mom, like most of us, started a new project, everytime a new inspirations popped in her head. However, many of those ideas did not get to the finishing phase.
My goal, is to take her half started quilts and finish them. Since I have no idea what her original plans for the projects were, the quilts will be finished according to my idea of what it should look like. Ending results, combination of Mom and I.
Some of the quilts will go to her Sun Shine group and some will be finished for Mom's grandchildren and Great grandchildren.

Recently, my Nephew had a little girl.
Congratulations to the family.
She is a Beautiful little jewel.
I love you all!

I choose some pretty pink and blue Friendship star blocks, from one of Moms boxes of unfinished quilts, for this little Princess.


Aubrie Susan Louise
I sure wish I lived close enough to snuggle this cutie!



Mom, I'll never know what your original plans for these blocks were, but I'm sure you would approve where they ended up!
Love you Always!









No comments:

Post a Comment