Monday, June 13, 2016

Remarkable You Card

Hello Again!
Its been a long time.
Life has a funny way of keeping me busy.
I had some time to make a few cards. I made some cards for friends, that I can't wait to share.
Easy cards, however time consuming. It was relaxing to sit in my room, stamp, paint and create.
Here is what I came up with:


I was browsing Pinterest and found a pretty card to CASE.
However, I didn't have all the products needed to create the same card.
So using the idea, I swapped out stamps, keeping the same color theme.
Some of the products used on this card, are retired, but any of the new ribbons would replace what I've used, beautifully.
Happy Stamping!

Stampin Up Product list -
Cardstock: Crumb cake, Whisper White, Crisp Cantaloupe
Inks: Jet Black Staz On, Lucky Limeade, Crisp Cantaloupe, Calypso Coral, Crumb Cake
Stamp sets: Remarkable You, Timeless Textures, Hardwood, Honeycomb Hello
Other: Calypso Coral ribbon, Hexagon Thinlits Die, Aqua Painters

No comments:

Post a Comment