Sunday, June 19, 2016

Touches of Texture, Stampin Up

I am so addicted to my paper and stamping.

I needed a card for my Niece. Who is attending UW Oshkosh for a conference this week.
I was finally able to sit down at about 10:00 pm.
Usually, I'm sleeping by 10 pm.
Well, time got away from me, and by the time I finished the card, it was 1:30 am.
What???
How in the world did I manage to lose that much time, and not realize how late it was?
Simple......
I'm an addict to all things Paper!

I wanted to break out the new stamp set  "Touches Of Texture".
I love the stamp set, and the background textures it offers.
This set reminds me of the wild flowers we see when driving the Rustic Roads in Wisconsin.
Which are all in bloom now.


Top view to show the pop ups.


Enjoy the warm weather and sunshine!
Happy Stamping!

Stampin Up products used:
Stamp sets used: Touches of Texture, You've got This
Card stock: Whisper white, Wisteria Wonder, Blackberry Bliss
Ink used: Staz On Jet Black, Hello Honey, Regal Rose, Wisteria Wonder,
 Lucky Limeade, Blackberry Bliss.
Other : Wink Of Stella, Decorative Label punch, Project Life Corner Rouder






No comments:

Post a Comment