Thursday, June 16, 2016

Father's Day, My Biker Dad!

Father's Day is this weekend.
As always, I'm a little late with my creation.
Dad, Don't Look till it comes in the Mail!!!!!

Everyone thinks they have the best Dad in the world.
My Dad really is the Best Dad in the World.
I Love you, Dad!

I wanted to create just the right card for him.
 I found the perfect stamp set in the new catalog.
ONE WILD RIDE
I waited, and waited for my Stampin Up order to come,
 so I could use this stamp set to make an awesome card, for an Awesome Dad.
Then I got it.
And guess what?
I had a brain block. 
I couldn't figure out how I wanted to use this stamp.
 I only knew, this was the perfect stamp to use for my Dad.

My Awesome Dad!

What to do, what to do ?????
 I went on Pinterest for ideas. 
Thank you to Stampyourartout.com , I found an idea.
Although I've seen this form of pop up card before, I've not tried it.
I liked her idea for the card, so from there I created a similar card.
 I love the extra pop up inside.

Here is My take on her original idea.....
(no peeking Dad)

Lighting wasn't that great, so I tried again.


A top view shows how I did the pop ups in my card.


I had fun making this card. I like the fold style, and I'll have to create more cards with this fold.

Happy Father's Day to all Dads!
Thank you to ALL who inspire me, and I hope to inspire others.
Happy Stamping!!!!

Stampin Up Products used:
Card stock: Basic Black, Whisper White, Pumpkin Pie, Silver foil, Smoky Slate
Ink: Basic Gray
Stamp sets: One Wild Ride, Teeny Tiny Wishes





No comments:

Post a Comment