Monday, January 2, 2017

Flourishing Phrases, Birthday card


Today, I created Birthday card.
Trying to use up the tons of paper and products I have collected over the years.

Today, I used paper that I got, from who knows where, but I know its pretty old.
These papers have been in my stash for years.
Today was their lucky day!
I used Stampin Up's Flourishing Phrases to create this card.
As well as the Flourish Thinlits
And this is what I came up with.....

Front:

Inside:


Folded, showing the inside:


Directions for the Folded card:
To create the folded card, I used a 12x12 piece of card stock. 
I used the score board and scored it at 6 inches.


Then turn the paper and score again at 6 inches.
This should have created a scored cross, plus sign or X across your paper.
Whatever you want to call the score lines.



Using scissors, cut on one scored line, just to the center, where the scored lines cross.



Put the diagonal plate into the score board and score a diagonal line toward the center.



Fold the card stock with the diagonal line, folded toward the inside.


Add tape to one side.


Fold card, and fold the taped side over last.


Your card should look like this.


Now have fun  and decorate!!!!!
Happy Stamping!




No comments:

Post a Comment