Monday, December 26, 2016

Bright & Beautiful Christmas card

Its been a while since I've posted.
I wanted to let everyone know, that even though I am no longer a Demonstrator, I am still going to make cards and share.
I will no doubt be using older stamp sets, since I have an extensive collection of stamps.
But the ideas and creations will continue to come.
I was a little late sending cards this year, but I did manage to get some out.

I miss making cards. But mostly I have missed making cards with friends.


I hope everyone had a safe and Happy Christmas!

Today's post is my 2016 Christmas card.


On this Z folded card, I used Bright and Beautiful, Ornamental Pine, and Petite Pairs, Stampin Up Sets.
The striped paper is from Hobby Lobby. 
The green paper, was also folded in The Z fold style, placed on the card in the opposite position. 
This fun fold seems to be all over right now, so I decided to try it.
There are lots of pop up, 3D options you can create using this fun fold style.

Dear Friends, (you know who you are) I am missing you, and I miss class with you.
I have been thinking of each of you, and wishing all of  you well.
Take care, and I hope to see you again sometime.
I'm still available if you need help with creative ideas!
Happy Stamping!!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment