Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Valentines Box Card

One more Box card!
This one is a Valentines for my son. I plan to sneak it into his lunch box.
I can't think of a batter surprise at lunch time!
 
I did not use Stampin Up paper but the Stamps, dies and punches are all Stampin Up!
I used The Monstermaniacs stamp set (134972) for his box card. I love the little space monsters in this stamp set.
I also used the following dies sets.....
Hearts Framelits (125599)
Apothecary Accents Framelits (127003)
Labels Collection Framelits (125598)
 
(Update on this card... Mar.2nd. He loved it. He had it sitting on his desk for a week!)


And these cute little Valentines treats, he will be handing out to his class mates.
The heart paper is not Stampin Up, however the stamp set is ,
Rev Up the Fun (130523)
 
 
 
Happy Valentines!
 
 
 
 

 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment