Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Valentines Scraps

I try and try to use scraps, but my box of scraps grows faster than I can use them.
The last few weekends I have devoted to using paper scraps,
regardless of where the paper comes from, it all ends up here!
In This Box ......

All the large pieces, have been scored and creased into failed boxes, treat holders and envelopes.
I refuse to throw paper out.
My addiction to paper is worse than I ever imagined.
 
Anyway, here is a cute card idea to help you use a few scraps of paper from your
scrap collection.
 

 
I used the small heart die, from the Hearts Framelits (125599)
And the (now retired, but always my favorite) Vintage Wallpaper Embossing folder.
And lots of little scraps of paper to put behind the hearts.
Add Dementionals, and you have an easy card!
Stars would be nice for a Birthday card!!!!
The possibilities are endless.
 
Happy Stamping!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment