Tuesday, August 23, 2011

I Won a card contest!

I won a card contest! I have never won a contest before. So this is very exciting to me.
Thanks Kelly! And Thank you to all the ladies who voted for my card!!! Woo Hoo!

Here is the card I made for the contest, and the product list to make the card yourself:
Stamps: Elizabeth; Medallion; Simply Soft; My Friend  INK:Rich Razzleberry; Wisteria Wonder; Perfect Plum; Early Espresso;Paper: Perfect Plum - card base, 5 1/2 x 4 1/4; Wisteria Wonder- 5 1/4 x 4;First Edition specialty paper 5 x 3 3/4;Rose Red- 2 1/2 circle; punch Very Vanilla- scraps for stamping  Accessories:markers- So Saffron, Certainly Celery; Blender pen; Rose Red seam binding; Crochet Trim Victoria; sewing machine; paper piercer tool; basic pearls; sticky strip;distressing tool

Happy Stamping!
Thank you!

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations! What a gorgeous card. I can see why you won. love ya! Mom

    ReplyDelete