Thursday, August 25, 2011

Dog's eat Greens?

This evening I went out to the garden to pick a few veggies. It was long over due,
and there was lots to pick.
Both my dogs, (Tanner-Golden, Mac-spaniel) are sticking their noses in the green bean plants,
while I'm picking, looking for something.
So just for giggles, I give them each a green bean.
They eat it! And they both come back for more.
Next thing I know they start taking them out of the bowl I was collecting them in.
Oh- no-no!
Those are mine, so I chased them out of my bowl.
I know dogs will eat just about anything, but I never thought they'd eat raw green beans.
Tanner takes his green bean. Wonder if I can train the dogs to pick them for me, without eating them?
I had a rotten tomato, so I threw that in the compost. One of the dogs went and ate that too. Gross!
This is Mac. He's the weird one.

Just so you know...There is dog food in their bowls.
Green Beans must taste better.
Happy Stamping!

No comments:

Post a Comment