Thursday, August 25, 2011

Creating!

Creating cards! Thats what I love to do.
I've spent the last two days creating cards for my up and coming classes.
I've got 3 more to make, and then I promise to get them all posted for you to see.
Dont forget to check your calendars and sign up for classes.

Time is running out for the Buy 3 Get one Free on the DSP specialty papers.
This ends August 31st!!!!

Also, a reminder that the Summer Mini Catalog is over on August 31st, so please check that catalog for anything you might want to order before time runs out!!!
Email me with your order and I'll get that sent to you.
If you prefer on line ordering, check out my Stampin' Up! site to shop on line.
Online order will also be sent directly to your home.
Thank you visiting!
Happy Stamping!

No comments:

Post a Comment