Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Smash Book, from recycled Cereal Boxes.

Smash books have become popular over the last year or so.
I see them as a diary/scrapbook/planner all smashed into one.
Its just another way to scrap our memories.
 
You can buy these books in stores, but Nothing is more special than one you create yourself.
I have seen books made using all kinds of recycled materials.
Cereal boxes seem to be in abundance in my home.
So naturally I would make my Smash book using the boxes.
 
Cut up the cereal boxes to the size you want your book.
I choose 5x7 inches.
I cut 6 pieces of cereal card boards, but you can cut however many you want your book to be.
I then cut Scrapbook papers 5x7, Mod-Podged them to the card boards, front and back.
Punched holes where I wanted my rings to go.
Then decorated as desired.
 
And waa-laa!
My Smash Book!
 
Front
 
I added pockets in mine.
 
Envelopes are even cute to add.
 
Don't forget the ribbons and trinkets!!!
 
I made two books. One to keep and one to give away at class....
What a fun way to share.....
 
Don't Forget to sign up for classes.
 
Happy Stamping!
 
 
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment