Saturday, March 2, 2013

SU Ears To You, Easter Cards

Having fun Playing with the New and older stamp sets.
Its another Saturday afternoon and I'm preping for more classes.
 
I am loving these cute little bunnies from,
Stampin' Up!s Ears To You stamp.
 
I'm Thinking Easter!
 
And the perfect gift box to go with this card.........
Found him on Pinterest!
 
Stampin' Up!s Everything Eleanor is not a new set, but it sure is a beauty!
I love this set for fun Girly Cards. Pinks and tans are lookin good here.
 
Item number 124164 Clear $26.95
 
 
 
And my last creation for today was inspired, again, by a card from pinterest.
The yellow makes me think Spring!
Bordering on Romance stamp set from Stampin' Up!
 
Item number 125482 Clear $21.95
 
 
I'm looking forward to warmer weather and sunny days!
Happy Stamping!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 





No comments:

Post a Comment