Tuesday, April 24, 2012

SU Medallion and Inspired by Nature

Two of my favorite Stampin' Up! stamps are retiring!
Its sad to see them go.
On the plus side, I'm expecting some awesome New stamp sets to take their place.

Say good bye to "Inspired by Nature"
I love this set. It makes beautiful cards and yet its big enough to make scrapbook pages.

The double mounted set makes the most of the grasses on one side and the flowers on the other.
Love this Stamp.

Another favorite on the retirement list is the "Medallion" stamp.
I have used this the most and will miss it the most.

I mounted mine on a clear block, because I used it so much.
 I found it easier to see where I was placing it.

I you are interested in either of these stamps, before they are gone forever, give me a call.
Or email me.

Happy Stamping!






1 comment:

  1. Hey kiddo...I like the Medallion stamp on the family page...Can you order one for me? Love ya, Mom

    ReplyDelete