Monday, April 23, 2012

Mini photo book

I've been pretty busy lately. Not enough time spend in the scrap room.
I was lucky enough to spend a few hours tonight.
I wanted to look for a demo project to make for my up coming card class.
Well I didn't find one but I sure did find a cute idea for a mini photobook.
here is the web site with the instructions.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_zXKBx4mt3M


I just had to make one for myself.
Its such and easy book, that I've decided to use this idea for a class.

Here is one of the books I created tonight.

FRONT


INSIDE.... each page has a pocket to slide in tags or more photos.


INSIDE....



These are not Stampin' Up! supplies.
I used stuff that I've had for years. This was a test project.
It turned out well.

I will do another with Stampin' Up! products so that I can have a class.
I look forward to sharing that with you.
Happy Stamping!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment