Thursday, July 12, 2012

Secret Diva Stamper

Last few months my Secret Diva Stamper sent me some outstanding cards.
For some of my classes we have been CASEing these cards.
But this one is my Favorite!
I love the technique and I'm sure my Ladies will too.
I will be teaching it tonight for Class.


My Secret Stamper - Sarah Simon
made this card. Thank you Sarah. You make beautiful cards.

The card below is for my class.


And the next three cards showcase this technique with different themes.
Makes an awesome card, no matter what the occasion!




Happy Stamping!



7 comments:

  1. Christy they are beautiful...what a nice technique!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Christy...they are, as always, beautiful. What a great technique.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. These cards were given away at class, but I will make you some and send them. That way you will have the measurements and idea for making them. They are super easy and really pretty!
      Hugs from WI

      Delete
    2. Oh, I forgot to let you know that the reason your comments don't show up after you comment is because I have to aprove your comment before it will before it posts. :) Love you

      Delete
  3. Christy they are beautiful...what a nice technique!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dear heart...I would love a set. I will pay the fee plus postage...let me know the amount!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Christy they are beautiful...what a nice technique!!!

    ReplyDelete