Saturday, March 3, 2012

Love & Laughter, and scraps

Today I find myself trying not to think of all the disaster's happening south of my home.
I can not imagine losing my home, all I possess, and loved ones.
My heart goes out to every one of those family's searching through rubble today.
And it reminds me to be thankful for each moment with my family. 

To help cheer myself  up, I decided to focus on making cards.
Using the new stamp set
Love & Laughter.
I also thought I'd use up scraps from my massive scrap box.
The cards you are looking at below are Stampin' Up! copyright images.
Some Stampin' Up! paper was used.
The rest of the products are unknown to me.
Some left over ribbon, I bought probably 10 years ago.
And papers may have been just as old.
The collections I have are extensive, and I can never remember where or when I bought them.




I hope I have some weddings coming up, so that I may use these pretty cards!
Happy Stamping!





No comments:

Post a Comment