Saturday, November 5, 2011

Christmas Shaker Box Card

Shaker boxes are all the rage right now! Try this one using the "Snow Much Fun"(122562) stamp set. It was made By cutting out the belly on the chubby snow man, and making a shaker box where his belly used to be.
The sample I saw was so cute, I just had to try one for myself.
I also used the new Glimmer papers. 121790 Red Glimmer Paper, and 124005 Silver Glimmer Paper.
The Silver Glimmer Paper is in the Holiday Mini Catalog, and available now till January 3, 2012.
If interested in any of these products, contact me at rcachw@centurytel.net



If you want to learn how to make shaker boxes, sign up for my Nov. 12th class, listed on the right.
I look forward to helping you be the most creative person you know!
Happy Stamping!

No comments:

Post a Comment